Hello I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. Please try the steps below:
1. Remove all cartridges from the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and unplug the power source from the back.
3. Take the cartridges that are not working and locate the tiny golden/copper smart chip on the bottom of the cartridge.
4. Take a dry Q-Tip or a lint-free cloth and then wipe those tiny smart chips on the bottom of the cartridge.
5. Please be sure not to touch the chip with your fingers.
6. Plug the printer back in and turn it on. Wait for it to prompt you to install cartridges.
7. Install the cartridges back into the printer.
If this same issue still persists, please contact us and we can further assist you. You can reach us by calling 888-321-2552.
Answered on 3/1/2016 by Eljay from LD Staff