We carry genuine HP ink cartridges for the PageWide Managed P75050dn. Original HP cartridges offer the reliability that you can expect from HP and come with standard manufacturer warranties. Buy HP ink cartridges for your PageWide Managed P75050dn printer at 4inkjets.com.
Ink Cartridges for the HP PageWide Managed P75050dn
Many consumers are worried if the use of compatible or aftermarket printing supplies will void their
printer's warranty. The answer is no.
More simply put, this means that your printer warranty cannot be voided just because you choose to use
compatible products unless the manufacturer can prove that the compatible product caused direct damage
to your printer. In cases such as this, the manufacturer may choose not to repair your printer but your
warranty would remain in effect for all other warranty issues.
For more information see:
United States Code Annotated
Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties
15 Section 2302 Section C
What ink does the Epson XP-440 use?
The Epson Expression XP-440 uses the Epson 288 ink series which come in 4 colors: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. High yield Epson 288XL cartridges contain MORE INK so you can print MORE PAGES. Save lots with compatible Epson 288XL ink replacements. If you print a lot quite often, we recommend you get high yield Epson 288XL ink cartridges.
How do I change the ink on my Epson XP-440?
To change the ink cartridges of your Epson XP-440, follow these instructions:
1. Lift the scanner unit up to expose the cartridge tray underneath.
2. Gently squeeze the tab of the ink cartridge you will be replacing and lift up to remove it.
3. Get your new ink cartridge, shake gently a few times, and then unwrap the packaging. Make sure you shake it BEFORE you take it out of the package or you'll get ink all over you.
4. Do not touch the chip after unwrapping it. This can cause communication errors between the cartridge and the printer.
5. Remove the yellow tape from the side of the new cartridge. Other than this, do not remove anything else.
6. Slide the new ink cartridge back into the empty slot. Make sure it's oriented in the same way as the other cartridges. Push it down gently until you hear or feel a soft click.
7. Lower the scanner unit. You should hear the printhead moving inside. Wait a few minutes while the printer recognizes the cartridge and primes it for printing.
Tired of spending a large part of your office supply budget on costly name brand ink? 4inkjets offers a variety of low-cost alternatives, specifically designed for your Epson XP-440 Small-in-One printer. Our professionally remanufactured cartridges for your Epson Expression XP-440 Small-in-One are original Epson ink cartridges that have gone through only one cycle of service, then rebuilt with mostly new parts. Each cartridge is rigorously tested to ensure professional quality print and page yields comparable to the original. Also available, low prices on genuine Epson ink cartridges. Order with 4inkjets and receive free shipping on orders over $50 anywhere in the contiguous U.S.!
Reliability for a Lifetime
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means you can shop with peace of mind. Our cartridges have been tested and monitored for performance quality and page yield. In the event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will do our best to make it right. All of our LD-brand compatible ink and toner products are backed by a lifetime guarantee.