I am sorry that cartridge is not working! You can try the below method:
1. Remove the cartridge from the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and unplug the power source from the back.
3. Take the cartridge that is not working and locate the gold/copper contact points (chip)
4. Taking a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol(if you have some) gently wipe the chip clean. Then use the other side of the Q-tip to dry it.
5. Please be sure not to touch the chip with your fingers.
6. Plug the printer back in and turn it on. Wait for it to prompt you to install cartridge.
7. Install the cartridge back into the printer.
If this does not work please call in at 888-321-2552 and we can assist you further.
Answered on 9/12/2014 by Shoshana