DataProducts LB 1000 Ribbon
Ribbon Cartridges for the DataProducts LB 1000
Many consumers are worried if the use of compatible or aftermarket printing supplies will void their printer's warranty. The answer is no.
More simply put, this means that your printer warranty cannot be voided just because you choose to use compatible products unless the manufacturer can prove that the compatible product caused direct damage to your printer. In cases such as this, the manufacturer may choose not to repair your printer but your warranty would remain in effect for all other warranty issues.
For more information see:
United States Code Annotated
Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties 15 Section 2302 Section C
The Ideal Black & White Laser Printer
The Pantum P2000 is durable, reliable and affordable making it the perfect printer for your home or office.
Easy To Use
- Easy to install. Set up and start printing immediately.
- Replace cartridges less often with less hassle. One piece PB110 laser cartridges don't require separate drum whereas many manufacturers, such as Brother, do.
- Print on a wide variety of media types including envelopes, card stock, transparencies, labels and more.
- The Pantum P2000 is USB ready for easy connection with your computer.
The Pantum P2000 maintains a low running cost. Pantum high-yield cartridges keep your cost per page about 20% lower than other comparable printers.
Replace cartridges less often. The PB110H high yield laser toner cartridge keeps you printing for up to 2,300 pages.
The Pantum P2000's compact design allows you to save space at just 15" (38cm) wide x 10.3" (26.1cm) deep x 9.3" (23.5cm) tall.
Clean effective paper path handles a wide range of media weights and sizes with a very low jam rate at about 1/30,000.
Metal instead of plastic frame means longer engine life as well as vibration free printing for crisp, clean lines and sharp text.
Built to Last
Built with an extremely robust print engine with 20,000 page monthly duty cycle and 2-3x the engine life of similar products.
The Pantum P2000's 20,000 page monthly duty cycle is significantly higher than other entry level machines.
Where competitors' printers use plastic parts, Pantum printers use steel for the internal mechanical parts. This means that they are less affected by temperature and are more resistant to what is traditionally considered normal wear and tear.
Excellent Customer Service
The Pantum P2000 comes with a two-tier customer service plan. The 4inkjets support staff is equipped to answer general questions regarding your printer and its supplies. Product experts are trained to walk users through any upper-level technical issues that may arise.
For the rare case that your printer has a mechanical issue or needs to be replaced, the manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty. As always with 4inkjets, you can shop with confidence.
- The Pantum P2000 has minimal power consumption in both standby and sleep modes
- By using PCR (pre-charged roller) instead of the tradtional fuser, the emission of ozones is very low with the amount of waste toner 11% lower than average.
- Made with High-Quality environmentally friendly materials.
What's in the Box?
- P2000 Printer
- 700-page introductory cartridge
- software and documentation CD
- power cord
- USB interface cable
- quick installation guide
The Pantum P2000 printer takes the PB110H high-yield (2,300 page) and PB110 standard-yield (1,500 page) cartridges. Replacement laser toner cartridges are available on our site for a low price.
Mac Driver Software now available for download here.