Customers LOVE this Canon PGI-270 ink tank replacement!Print 500 Pages of Rich Black Text for only $6.99! Replaces the Canon 0373C001 (PGI-270) and the high yield Canon 0319C001 (PGI-270XL) black ink tanks. Contains pigment ink for fade- and water-resistant prints. Get the same rich, dark print quality and same number of pages for 72% LESS when you shop compatible PGI-270XL cartridges instead of the original (OEM) Canon PGI cartridge.
Easy to use! Installs just like a genuine Canon PGI-270 ink cartridge.Compatible with the Canon PIXMA MG5720, MG5721, MG5722, MG6820, MG6821, MG6822, MG7700, MG7720, TS5020, TS6020, TS8020, and TS9020 inkjet printers.
Find Other Canon CLI-271XL Cartridges to use with Canon PGI-270XL!Printers that use the Canon PGI-270 ink tank also uses the Canon CLI-271 color ink tanks. Compatible cartridges for all black, cyan, magenta, yellow ink tanks available!
Our compatible PGI-270XL (0319C001) black inkjet cartridges for your Canon printer is manufactured to meet the same original specifications and performance standards as the Canon 0319C001 OEM cartridges. Our compatible PGI-270XL ink cartridges contain a brand new chip which allows you to track your printer ink levels. Benefit from tracking ink levels with our compatible PGI-270XL black cartridge with a smart chip.
We offer a 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee on our compatible 0319C001 inkjet cartridges.
How to install this Canon PGI-270XL replacement?1. Make sure your printer is turned on.
2. Lift the printer cover to center the cartridge tray
3. Wait until the cartridges stop in the middle.
4. Remove the Canon PGI-270 or whichever cartridge you want to replace. Usually the empty cartridge is the one with the blinking red light.
5. Unwrap the packaging from your new Canon PGI-270/270XL. Make sure you remove the sticker over a trash bin or paper towel in case of spills.
6. Slide the new cartridge where the old cartridge was. Push down until you hear a click. The red light should turn on the cartridge you just installed. But unlike the empty cartridge, this cartridge light on this new one shouldn't be blinking.
7. Close down the printer cover. The LED display should say "Processing..." and then in a few moments the display should tell you which Canon cartridges have been installed.
|0319C001CIC||Ink Cartridge||Canon||Canon||0319C001||Black||High Yield||PGI-270XL||0.00 cents||300||24-36 Months|
*Average cartridge page yield in accordance with ISO IEC 24711