Epson 252XL Black High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge (T252XL120)
The Proven Alternative to Genuine Epson 252 Ink Cartridges
Experience consistently outstanding performance for a fraction of the cost of original Epson cartridges.
- This compatible Epson 252XL replacement is a high capacity cartridge that contains more ink
- Costs 70% LESS than an original Epson cartridge. That's incredible value!
- Meticulously tested to work with the Epson WorkForce WF-3620, WF-3640, WF-7110, WF-7610, and WF-7620 printers
- Prints up to 1,000 pages
- Contains pigment ink formulated to produce similar print results to Epson DURABrite® Ultra ink
- Made by LD Products, the most trusted name in aftermarket printer cartridges in the United States and Canada for more than 20 years
- Find low-cost high yield replacements for the cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges
Save more when you shop our Epson 252XL ink bundles which include all four cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow).
Compatible Epson 252XL Specifications
This compatible high capacity cartridge is a remanufactured OEM T252120/T252XL120 inkjet cartridge that has been engineered to deliver optimal performance and high quality printouts at a fraction of the cost of an OEM. Remanufactured Epson 252XL cartridges start with empty genuine Epson 252XL cartridges which are then thoroughly cleaned and inspected for defects. These clean empty OEM cartridges are filled with a uniquely formulated ink and then later on meticulously tested against the same ISO standards of page yield, print quality, and performance as it's OEM counterpart. Though we are sure that you will be satisfied with the performance of our compatible T252XL120 (252XL) cartridge, all compatible cartridges by LD Products come with a full Lifetime Guarantee.
Remanufactured using both OEM and non-OEM parts.
This item is guaranteed to work with the following printers:
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Cost Per Page||0.01 cents|
|Shelf Life||12-18 Months|
|Cartridge Yield Type||High Yield|
|*Average cartridge page yield in accordance with ISO-19752.|